The Movano Tipper features a five-stage chrome-plated underfloor ram and 50° tip angle. The tipping mechanism employs a high-performance, 2kW electro-hydraulic power pack which can be easily operated by one person, using hand-held controls on a wander lead.
- Two load lengths (L2, L3)
- Two GVWs (3.5 or 4.5 tonne)
- Front-wheel drive, rear-wheel drive or heavy-duty twin rear-wheel drive
- Chassis Cab or Crew Cab models
- Payload of up to 1122kg on 3.5 tonne models.
- Tipper platform width 2040mm, length up to 3205mm
- Steel platform and front panel, powder-coated in dark grey
- Cab protection including ladder frame
- Remote tipping control with cab-mounted, spiral wander lead
- Side under-run bars
- Top and bottom hinged tailboard
- Double-skinned removable anodised aluminium side- and tailboards
- Gantry lugs for ladder restraint
- ‘Tipper in action’ warning buzzer
- Power pack isolation switch
- Standard half-height toolbox (L3 tippers)
- Protection grilles for rear light units (optional).