Based upon the R4500 HD L4 H1 Chassis Cab the "Translite" from TGS is both practical and versatile. Features such as the double ramps and continuous restraint system ensure vehicle loading is simple while the lightweight construction and 4500kg vehicle GVW means a usable payload of up to 1895kg.
Detail features include anti-slip material to the walkway and convenient ramp storage. A series of options are also available including a roof-mounted beacon bar, rear working lamps and Champion 9500 lb. (4309kg) power winch.
- Chill temperatures (0° to 8°C)
- GAH R300C refrigeration system with recessed condenser in roof
- PTO-free conversion now available for improved fuel economy
- CFC-free, high density lightweight foam insulation panels fully bonded into vehicle
- Fully insulated side and rear doors with a minimum 75mm insulation equivalent and heat reflective linings
- Pallet width loading through side door (1075mm)
- Refrigeration system wiring harness and hoses trunked within bulkhead
- Easy-clean epoxy resin, bactericide impregnated load-space surfaces
- Aluminium thresholds to all door apertures with two drains in floor
- Facia operated low temperature LED load space lighting and ‘light on’ warning buzzer
- Eye-level in-cab digital display for setting and monitoring load area temperature