It’s our exclusive benefits club for employees and members of associate companies and organisations.
Associate and Retailer Partners are entitled to enjoy our all-inclusive motoring package completely free-of-charge with the purchase of a new Vauxhall:
- 3 years’ Vauxhall servicing including brake-fluid change at second service
- 2 years Vauxhall Roadside Assistance*
- First year’s MOT carried out by your Retailer
*Northern Ireland 1st year MOT is not included.
Do I qualify?
You can qualify as a Partner if you:
- Work for Vauxhall or a Vauxhall Retailer, or receive a Vauxhall pension
- Work for an associate company
- Are a member of an associate organisation
- Serve in HM forces (based in the UK) or receive a military pension
- Are an approved driving instructor
How it works
Step 1: Check
Use our quick search tool to see if you qualify to join Partners.
Help me check
Step 2: Register
Share a few details with Vauxhall.
Step 3: Proof
Upload proof of where you work or are a member of to unlock full access to our Partners offers.
Step 4: Get your unique offer codes
Select to have your unique offer code sent to you by email to show to your Retailer.
Step 5: Visit Retailer
Your Retailer can discuss the latest offers and how you can use your Partners benefit.
Step 6: Share
Share your Partners benefit by nominating your family and friends.
VAUXHALL PARTNERS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
To qualify for the Vauxhall Partners offers, you must be aged 17 and over with a full UK drivers licence . You must also satisfy the additional criteria for Vauxhall Partners offers, as explained in this section, which may be amended from time to time by Vauxhall Motors Limited ("Vauxhall").
Categories of Vauxhall Partners:
Vauxhall Employee Partners: this category includes all employees of Vauxhall, IBC Vehicles Ltd, Vauxhall Finance Plc or a non-Vauxhall employee working at an eligible Vauxhall UK site and certain categories of pensioner and their eligible nominees.
Vauxhall Retailer Partners: this category includes all employees of the Vauxhall Retail Network (including Groups). The account of a Vauxhall Retailer Partner will be audited on a regular basis to ensure they continue to be eligible for the Vauxhall Retailer Partners offer.
Vauxhall Associate Partners: this category includes all employees/members of selected companies/organisations.
If you retain a Vauxhall pension after you have left employment at Vauxhall, you will remain eligible for Vauxhall Partners and will be classed as a deferred pensioner. If you withdraw from the Vauxhall pension at any point after leaving you will no longer qualify.
You will only remain a member of Vauxhall Partners for as long as your company/organisation remains affiliated. [Vauxhall Motors Limited is not reliable for notifying you when your company/organisation is no longer affiliated]. Existing agreements will not be terminated should your affiliation cease.
Should the affiliation be terminated between Vauxhall Partners and your company/organisation, you and your eligible nominees may be removed from Vauxhall Partners; you will be advised as to when this will take effect. If you leave the company/organisation, you and your eligible nominated relatives will no longer be eligible for Vauxhall Partners. Qualification does not automatically pass to a deceased member's relatives or nominated members.
Deceased pensioners - your family and friends, where applicable, may continue to be eligible nominated members of Vauxhall Partners so long as the surviving spouse continues to claim the deceased’s Vauxhall pension.
Unless you are registered to Vauxhall Partners, have supplied and had approval from the Partners Administration in proving your eligibility, you will not be entitled to any specific Vauxhall Partners offers. It is the responsibility of the original Employee/Retailer/Associate Partner to demonstrate that all criteria have been satisfied and not the responsibility of Vauxhall Motors Limited, SMH Fleet Solutions Ltd or the Vauxhall Retailer.
Below are some examples of the type of proofs of eligibility that may be valid. This is dependent on the company or organisation and is subject to change from time to time so should not be taken as an infallible and exhaustive list.
• Payslips (dated within 6 months prior to vehicle order date) – these include pension payslips or P60s and payslips showing subscriptions to organisations
• Work ID badge/pass (no date required)
• Photo of the employee number
• Original letter- headed letter from your employer or organisation (dated within 6 months prior to vehicle order date) – this includes joining letters to membership organisations
• Contract front page showing the company name and employee name
• Membership card
• Certificate of Registration – this includes some membership organisations and driving instructor certification
• Validation code – some organisations may have a pre-approval process where you will be supplied a validation code in an email to upload
Vauxhall Employee/Retailer/Associate Partner nominee eligibility criteria
Each year, the Vauxhall Employee/Retailer/Associate Partner is allowed to share their Vauxhall Partners offers with a selected number of friends or relatives, where applicable. Per category, this is shown as:
Vauxhall Employee Partners can share with up to 3 friends or family members
Vauxhall Retailer Partners can share with up to 2 family members
Associate Partners can share with up to 2 friends or family members
The eligible family members includes:
• Partner or spouse
• Parents and step-parents
• Brothers and sisters
• Step-brothers and step-sisters
• Children and step-children
• Grandparents and grandchildren
• Aunts and uncles
• Nieces and nephews
• Sons-in-law and daughters-in-law
• Brothers-in-law and sisters-in-law
• Mothers-in-law and fathers-in-law
Vauxhall Employee and Associate level Partners are permitted to share with friends as part of their annual rolling 12 month purchase allowance, at Vauxhall’s discretion.
Dependent on Partner category, a maximum number of the following Vauxhall vehicles can be purchased within any rolling 12 month period (beginning on the date of the first purchase) by any one or a combination of a Main Partner Employee/Retailer/Associate and their nominated relatives/friends.
Employee Partner: 4
Please note that the totals above are a combination of vehicles per 'Employee/Retailer/Associate Partners Account' and includes the maximum nomination allowance, and not vehicles per person.
For example, the Associate Partner purchases one Vauxhall vehicle, they can share their Vauxhall Partners offer with up to 2 friends or family members, who can subsequently purchase 1 new Vauxhall each. 'Employee/Retailer/Associate Partners Account' refers to the original Employee/Retailer/Associate and includes all of their subsequent nominees including friends, where applicable.
Vauxhalls purchased through Vauxhall Partners must be kept under the same ownership for a minimum of six months from the date of delivery. Vauxhall’s Audit Department carries out random checks and may request to see the vehicle's V5 logbook at any time during the minimum six months' ownership period. All offers are subject to terms, conditions and availability. If the vehicle is sold prior to this date, you agree to repay to Vauxhall the discount that you received from Vauxhall Partners.
All savings claimed are savings against the particular Vauxhall’s current RRP and comprise a Vauxhall contribution and a Vauxhall Retailer contribution.
Vauxhall Retailers, Vauxhall Finance and SMH Fleet Solutions Ltd are not agents of any Vauxhall company and are not authorised to bind the Company by any specific or implied undertaking or representation.
Vauxhall reserves the right to change or withdraw any aspect of Vauxhall Partners without prior notice. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the offer details are accurate and up to date, Vauxhall reserves the right to change promotions at any time.
All offers are available at participating and qualifying retailers only.
Please note the following models are excluded from Vauxhall Partners:
- Adam Griffin
- Corsa Griffin
- Astra Griffin
- Mokka X Griffin
- Commercial vehicles
Vauxhall Care Terms and Conditions
1. In this Contract:
a. "Authorised Repairer" means a motor vehicle repairer located in the United Kingdom, the Isle of Man or the Channel Islands which is party to an Authorised Repairer agreement with the Manufacturer.
b. "Contract" means this contract between the Customer and the Dealer whereby the Dealer agrees to provide the Services subject always to these Terms and Conditions.
c. "Customer" means the person named on the front page of this Contract for whom the Dealer has agreed to perform the Services.
d. "Dealer" means the motor dealership named on the front page of the Contract and which is an Authorised Repairer.
e. "Dealer Group" means the Dealer and all other motor dealers forming part of the same group of companies as the Dealer and which are Authorised Repairer(s).
f. "Manufacturer" means the manufacturer of the Vehicle.
g. "National Campaign" means a promotional offering by the Manufacturer whereby the Service(s) may be carried out by any Authorised Repairer.
h. "Service Cost" means the cost of parts and labour incurred by the Dealer or Dealer Group in the provision of the Services.
i. "Service Plan Provider" means EMaC Limited, EMaC House, Southmere Court, Electra Way, Crewe, CW1 6GU.
j. "Service(s)" means the routine maintenance services relevant to the Vehicle at the appropriate service intervals as specified in the Service Specification.
k. "Service Specification" means the Manufacturer or Dealer recommended service intervals and operations for the Vehicle current at the date of this Contract. For the avoidance of doubt, the Dealer retains the right to specify the applicable service intervals and operations.
l. "Vehicle" means the motor vehicle more fully described on the front page of this Contract.
2. In consideration of the Customer purchasing the Vehicle, the Manufacturer agrees to provide the Services up to the value of the Service Cost. Except where the Contract has been agreed as part of a National Campaign, the Service(s) may only be carried out by a participating member of the Manufacturer’s Authorised Repairer.
3. The Dealer’s liability in respect of the Service is limited to providing vehicle servicing in accordance with the Service Specification for the relevant service interval.
4. Any additional work carried out and/or materials supplied by the Dealer not included in the relevant Service will be the responsibility of the Customer and will be payable on collection of the Vehicle.
5. The Manufacturer’s obligations under the Contract will cease once all the Services have been provided pursuant to the Service Specification or the Customer or the Manufacturer cancels the Contract.
6. The Customer may transfer the Contract to a new owner of the Vehicle without additional charge.
7. The Customer has the right to cancel this Contract at any time without giving reason by informing the Service Plan Provider of the decision to cancel by using the Evolve portal, by sending an email to email@example.com or by telephone to 0330 099 6826. The Customer may use the attached model cancellation form but it is not obligatory.
8. The Manufacturer has the right to cancel this Contract by providing the Customer with at least 14 days’ notice.
9. The Dealer’s Standard Terms and Conditions (a copy of which is available on request) shall apply to all vehicle servicing work carried out by the Dealer pursuant to this Contract.
10. The Customer is reminded that if the Vehicle is still covered by the contractual warranty which came into force on the first registration then the continuing validity of such warranty may be affected if the Vehicle is not serviced at the time and mileage intervals appropriate to it. The Customer is strongly advised to refer to the service handbook of the Vehicle for further information and is advised that in the event of any inconsistency between this Contract and the service handbook as to when Services are due, then the service handbook must be assumed to be accurate. If a Service is due in respect of the Vehicle, then it is the responsibility of the Customer to arrange for that Service to be carried out.
11. All non-service related items detailed in the Service Item Breakdown section of the contract may be subject to change at the Dealer’s discretion.
12. The Services provided by the Manufacturer under this Contract are non-exchangeable and non-refundable. A cash alternative is not available.
13. This Contract shall terminate on the earliest of the following events (a) On the end date/mileage specified as part of the Service Specification detailed within the Contract; or (b) On the Vehicle having received all Service(s) covered by the Contract.
14. If the Customer wishes to make a complaint, the Customer should contact the Service Plan Provider:
i) by email firstname.lastname@example.org; or
ii) in writing to EMaC House, Southmere Court, Crewe Business Park, Crewe, Cheshire, CW1 6GU; or
ii) by telephone 0330 099 6826.
The Service Plan Provider will follow a standard procedure in handling any Customer complaints. Further information about the Dealers complaints procedure is available on its website www.emac.co.uk/contact/vehicle-owners/.
15. Data Protection Act 2018. For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 2018, the Data Controller in relation to information you supply is the Dealer. The Data Processor is the Service Plan Provider who may share the information provided, together with other information, with organisations who are the Service Plan Provider’s business partners, suppliers or agents, for the purposes of customer services, order fulfilment and financial and account administration. The Service Provider will not transfer the information you provide to any country outside of the European Economic Area without firstly obtaining the Dealer’s consent. When you have given the Service Plan Provider information about another person, you confirm that they have authorised you to act for them, to consent to the processing and use of their personal data in the manner described in this notice and to receive on their behalf any data protection notice. You have the right to ask for a copy of your information (for which the Service Plan Provider may charge a small fee in accordance with data protection legislation) and to correct any inaccuracies. The Service Plan Provider may monitor and/or record telephone calls for staff training and security purposes, and to improve the quality of services that is provided.