Drive Vauxhall are once again fully operational across all of our departments at all locations. This means that sales, service & MOT, bodyshop and repairs are fully functional and will follow strict procedures in order to adhere with the government advice around preventing the spread of COVID-19.
We are taking the spread of COVID-19 extremely seriously and the safety of our customers and staff is our number one priority.
As of the 24th July customers are politely reminded of their need to wear a face mask whilst inside any of our dealerships, as per the Government Guidelines. If you have any questions regarding our Covid 19 processes within Drive, please contact email@example.com.
The following health and safety processes will also be followed at each of our locations:
• Social Distancing Measures will be adhered to throughout our showrooms, with floor markings and signs to follow in order to manage movement of customers and employees on-site
• Hand Sanitising Stations will be available at all of our locations
• Sneeze Screens have been fitted at our showrooms to ensure the safety of our customers and our employees
• Home Deliveries are now available so we can bring your car to your door
• We can now offer a Contactless Experience at our showrooms without the need for signing any physical documents
• Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be available to all our customers upon request and will be worn by all our employees at all times
• Unaccompanied Test Drives are available upon request
Please be assured that each of our team members have been fully trained in all of the necessary techniques in order for us to keep everyone’s safety the highest priority. The measures that we have put in place have been audited by an external, highly rated risk assessment company.
Our dealership teams and contact centre will continue to be contactable via telephone, email or live chat, so should you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us and we’ll be happy to help
If you are classed as a key worker or a vulnerable customer, we will still continue to prioritise your booking – please call us on 0330 1781 846 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To book your vehicle in online, or to find out more about the procedures in place for a safe vehicle handover, please click here.
We are also offering any NHS workers a 25% discount against any aftersales work completed until further notice as a thank you for the fantastic work you do. To qualify for the discount, proof of NHS identification will be required.