As an essential business, our aftersales departments (workshops and bodyshops) will remain fully operational at all our locations as they have been throughout the past year, with appointment-only services, MOT tests, repairs and bodyshop work.
For sales, our showrooms remain virtually open, with our Click and Collect services available, so we will continue to be able to sell and deliver vehicles throughout this period. We are, however, unable to offer you a face-to-face appointments for any sales enquiries at this time as our showrooms will be temporarily closed.
Our sales teams will be fully available to take enquiries for both new and used vehicles via telephone, email or live chat and we can continue to send personalised videos of any model you may wish to enquire about, whilst ensuring you receive a quick, personalised offer, for your consideration.
Please be reassured that each of our sites has approved COVID related processes and all interactions will be completed within a safe environment. These processes include (but are not limited to) the following:
1) Social Distancing Measures will be adhered to throughout our showrooms with floor markings and signs to follow in order to manage movement of customers and employees on-site
2) Hand Sanitising Stations will be available at all of our locations
3) Sneeze screens have been fitted at our showrooms to ensure the safety of our customers and our employees
4) We can now offer a Contactless Experience at our showrooms without the need for signing any physical document
5) Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be available to all our customers upon request and will be worn by all our employees at all times
Please be assured that each of our team members have been fully trained in all of the necessary techniques in order for us to keep everyone’s safety the highest priority. The measures that we have put in place have been audited by an external, highly rated risk assessment company.
If you are classed as a key worker or a vulnerable customer, we will still continue to prioritise your booking – please call us on 0330 1781 846 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To book your vehicle in online, or to find out more about the procedures in place for a safe vehicle handover, please click here.