We’re delighted to inform you that all our showrooms will fully reopen to customers across all our departments from Monday 12th April 2021!
We would like to reassure you that the safety of our customers and employees is a top priority for us. All of our dealerships are following strict procedures in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
When you do visit us, you can choose to either book an appointment in advance or you may simply walk in, the choice is yours. Either way, we can’t wait to see you!
Our sales teams will be fully available to take enquiries for both new and used vehicles in person, via telephone, email or live chat and we can continue to send personalised videos of any model you may wish to enquire about, whilst ensuring you receive a quick, personalised offer, for your consideration.
Please be reassured that each of our sites has approved COVID related processes and all interactions will be completed within a safe environment. These processes include (but are not limited to) the following:
1) Social Distancing Measures will be adhered to throughout our showrooms with floor markings and signs to follow in order to manage movement of customers and employees on-site
2) Hand Sanitising Stations will be available at all of our locations
3) Sneeze screens have been fitted at our showrooms to ensure the safety of our customers and our employees
4) We can now offer a Contactless Experience at our showrooms without the need for signing any physical document
5) Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be available to all our customers upon request and will be worn by all our employees at all times
Please be assured that each of our team members have been fully trained in all of the necessary techniques in order for us to keep everyone’s safety the highest priority. The measures that we have put in place have been audited by an external, highly rated risk assessment company.
If you are classed as a key worker or a vulnerable customer, we will still continue to prioritise your booking – please call us on 0330 1781 846 or email email@example.com. To book your vehicle in online, or to find out more about the procedures in place for a safe vehicle handover, please click here.