The Drive Service Savings Plan has been designed with you in mind by helping to spread the cost of motoring.
Companies have spread their servicing costs for years through Leasing and Contract Hire agreements and now Drive offer you a unique Savings Plan so you can budget your servicing and MOT costs too – with added benefits!
It's as easy as 1,2,3.
- 1. Choose the term you wish to cover (up to 3 years)
- 2. Estimate your annual mileage
- 3. Choose whether to exclude any MOT tests
Service Plans starting from just £14.67 per month
We then estimate your servicing/MOT costs for the periods and mileage you have given and you simply pay by a secure monthly direct debit. It couldn't be easier!
What are the advantages of a Drive Service Savings Plan?
- Convenient Payments
- No Administration Charges
- Easy monthly Direct Debit payments
- Free wash and vac with every service
- Free puncture repairs (where legally possible) RRP £18
- Free Drive accident management package RRP £49
- 10% Discount Card off any additional costs for parts and labour
- 10% Discount available to friends and family too
- Courtesy Cars, Collection & Delivery
- Vehicle Health Check
- Service Plan includes Oil Flush, Fuel System Clean, Brake Cleaner and Screen Wash RRP £47
- Free MOT insurance (for your first purchased MOT only) RRP £75 subject to eligibility
- All funds kept in a separate client account
Service Plans FAQ
What happens if the price of my service is higher than I have saved?
You simply pay the difference between your service bill and the amount on your savings account.
What happens if I change my car?
Any balance on your plan can be transferred to a new plan or refunded (without charges after a first service has been made on the plan)
What happens if I terminate the Agreement?
Any balance is refunded to you, without charge as a service has already been charged to your plan.
Are there any additional charges to pay?
We charge a £25 cancellation charge if you cancel the agreement before the first service, otherwise there are no fees.
Where is my money held?
Your money will be held in a separate client account. Interest arising on this account will be used by Drive to offset part of the administration costs of the scheme.